- Works for events with or without their own website
- Web based, so there’s nothing to install, update or maintain on your machine
- Every user has 24 hour access to the system. Work from home, office or an internet enabled phone.
- All data is protected and backed up
- Information privacy. Volunteer information is only available to those managing them.
- Website can be branded with your Event’s and Organization’s logos, if desired
For the Volunteer Coordinator
- Specify date when volunteer access can begin
- Customize the profile fields a volunteer is asked to complete and which are required
- Volunteers directly enter their own information, greatly reducing data entry and clerical work by the Coordinator
- Enforcement of Volunteer Waiver and age requirements. Volunteer must agree before they can register.
- Hide certain groups with special requirements (e.g. Medical) from volunteer preferences
- Users can retrieve their own lost passwords
- Communicate with volunteers either by posting items to the Volunteer News screen or by email
- Import Groups, Jobs and Shifts from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Multiple reports exportable to Microsoft Excel for additional manipulation. Reports are provided to track hours, who’s currently on site, etc.
- Coordinators can store confidential notes about a volunteer
- Complete control over which jobs are available to which volunteers
- Unlimited groups. Multiple Captains and Coordinators can be assigned when necessary.
- View account creation date and last login to identify both recent and lost volunteers
- Deactivate users without deleting them
- Easily Email single volunteer, all volunteers, or volunteers by group, job or shift
- Manage the collection, submission and tracking of criminal background check data for each volunteer with the optional add-on. Data is formatted for submission according to federal standards. Supports separate background checks by local and federal agencies.
- Print custom credentials with the optional credentialing add-on. Items that can be printed on a credential include photo, organization name, custom access icons and a barcode ID for scanning. A credential "hold" can be set to prevent accidentally printing a volunteer's credential before they've completed a background check or their assignments have been finalized. Photos can be captured on-site using a webcam.
For Group Captains
- Easily Email all volunteers in your group or by job or even shift
- Print out daily shift reports with volunteer contact information
- Easily see which shifts still need to be filled
- Edit profiles or select schedules for volunteers when necessary
- Volunteers are prevented from removing themselves from shifts at the last minute
For Event Volunteers
- Log in using either a username or email address
- Supports volunteers without an email address or who share one with another volunteer
- Simple interface with limited choices and help text under most fields
- Fast check-in for shifts using barcode scanning avoids waiting in long lines
- Easily email captain(s) and/or volunteer coordinator(s)
- Prevents accidentally signing up for overlapping shifts
- Volunteer can begin registering before any job or shift information is in place
- Print out work schedule, including Captains’ phone numbers in case of problems or questions